Search My Blog

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Back in the swing of things

Well it's day two of being back at work full time.  When's the next vacation??  I'm getting back into the swing of things I guess...kinda just have to jump right back in.  Boy, I sure did not miss getting up at 4:30AM everyday:/. Liam has been getting up a lil earlier than usual, not sure why.  

My first day back at work I was approached to job share next year.  Something I have dreamed of since becoming a mom.  Sadly, we can't afford for me to do it.  I'm slowly coming to terms with it and slowly stopping my search for ways to make extra money.  It's hard to pass up more time with Liam!  Still holding out for a miracle!  

My little guy is 7 months old today!  Time is flying!!!!  I'm so amazed by him everyday.  He's learning so much and so fast...we are in trouble cause he's a quick  one!  We also hit our 7 month breastfeeding milestone today.  Super proud of us for going strong...and myself for hanging in there!  There are new challenges daily but I'm gonna shoot for making it a full year now.  Originally I planned to go 6 full months...but we are beyond that now:). I'm proud if my chunky baby...all thanks to my milkshakes;). 

No real message or moral tonight...just an update on life as I know it.

I'm going to snuggle with my Li Li now for a few more minutes:)

Good night:)
Molly 

No comments:

Post a Comment