Search My Blog

Sunday, February 23, 2014

My 29th Birthday

Happy Birthday to Me!

I turned 29 this year...where did those years go?
I actually feel a little old...
My family threw me a little birthday BBQ and some great friends actually were able to stop by and celebrate with me!
My mom made my favorite cake and there were presents that involved cash...my favorite:)

It was a busy weekend but it was fun!
Hard to focus on the fact that it was my birthday with Liam now...I even forgot to make a wish on my birthday candles:(  Guess I just need to go buy a cupcake and blow out some more candles right?

To everyone who took the time to wish me a Happy Birthday you are awesome and I love you!
Turns out my Birthday was not listed on Facebook, so you all get bonus points for remembering on your own:)

xoxo,
Molly


Liam and I take a selfie every morning before I leave for work...here is my bday one:)

Last year vs. this year!
Last year I had just found out that Liam was Liam:)
This year I got to snuggle with my Liam:)

No comments:

Post a Comment