Search My Blog

Saturday, October 10, 2015

Baby #2....Levi Bryce!!!

Here we are at 7 months with little Levi Bryce!

Here we are at 34 weeks with little Levi Bryce! 

I'm back!
After Liam hit the one year mark my blog sadly started fading till I stopped all together.  What can I say life is busy when you work full time and have a toddler!  I've been wanting to get back into for awhile now so here we go!!

As you can see (and most already know) we are about 6 weeks away from becoming a family of four!  Levi Bryce Johnston will join us and complete our family very soon!  He's tried coming early a few times already but now seems to have settled down, hopefully.  I only have three weeks of work left and cannot wait to be off my feet and home just being pregnant!  This pregnancy has been a doozy!!!  Here are the "highlights"...
* Crazy fatigue this time around! Like I literally dozed off teaching first grade last year!!
* Sadly running was not an option after 14 weeks due to bladder issues😁  a Kudos to all my running mommies!  I cannot wait to get back to it! 
* An ER trip for me at 14 weeks due to a stomach bug knocking me down.  Dehydrated and pregnant is not a good combo!
* I was convinced Levi was a Lexi until our gender reveal party in July!  Nothing about this pregnancy was like Liam's so I figured it had to be a girl!  Nope...my hubby makes boys!  
* My hubby makes BIG BOYS!  Levi is already 6 pounds and we have 6 weeks to go!  This means over 9 pounds if we go all the way😳. But my doctor will induce me early or it will be a c-section of he's a 10 pounder!  
* Preterm labor at 32 weeks!  Scary stuff folks!  Took two doses of meds to calm my contractions (which I still have daily).  Thankfully now we are in the "safer" zone and Levi's lungs are mature.  But we still would prefer him to wait a few weeks!  
* Working while pregnant with a 2 year old at home....exhausting does not even cover it!  Thankfully I have 5th grade this year which has been awesome!  However, in still usually asleep on the couch by 8:30PM.  J is too😉. 
* Oh yay we moved while I was 20 weeks pregnant too!  So not fun!  But we loooove our new house!  

Well those are all the big turning points I can think of for now! I'm excited to get back to blogging!  I have lots stored up to share and say about being a mommy!  

****Disclaimer****
I am not here to tell you how to mommy or what is right and wrong.  I have opinions and thoughts that I want to share in hopes it may help a fellow mommy out there. If I offend you...I'm sorry it was not my intention.  No mommy bashing allowed on this blog.  If you can't say something nice....don't comment.  That being said...I'm not afraid of my opinions but I'm not trying to say I'm right and you're wrong.  Just like you don't have the right to judge me for what I believe!  I'm liberal and very open minded.  Just a warning😉. 

Can't wait to share some more thoughts! Join me on my journey to being a mom of two!!!! 

Here's my beautiful, silly, energetic, stubborn, brilliant, fun loving, sweet, caring, curious little Liam who is about to become a BIG brother💙  

XOXO, 
Molly 

No comments:

Post a Comment